activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Anderson <manderso...@gmail.com>
Subject Clients Connections Still Active After Stopping/Removing TransportConnector
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:55:25 GMT
With ActiveMQ 5.13.0 I'm programattically adding and removing a
TcpTransportConnector as follows. The connectorUri is tcp://0.0.0.0:24726

Add

connector = brokerService.addConnector(connectorUri);
brokerService.startTransportConnector(connector);

Remove

brokerService.removeConnector(connector);
connector.stop();
connector.setBrokerService(null);

However, I'm finding that after I remove the connector any client
connections that were made to that transport are still established and
functioning (i.e. messages are still being sent and received).

Is this the expected behaviour? I would have though that removing and
stopping a connector would also automatically close any client connections.

Thanks,
Mark