activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Message stuck after failover [5.11.1, 5.13.0]
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 21:23:42 GMT
If there's no shared store, you can failover between the two for new
messages, but any messages in the persistence store of the broker will be
unavailable while it's down and only be dispatched once it comes back up.
Which sounds like exactly what you're seeing.

If you want redundancy, make them a master/slave pair.

Tim