activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Artemis] Any plans for Artemis Support for OSGI
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 21:43:11 GMT
this got written, but I believe it's missing a link on the main .md..

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/karaf.md

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.com> wrote:
> I'm not familiar with all the details, but my understanding is that there's basic OSGI
support available.  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-93 for more details
on that.  Perhaps Christian could elaborate more on what specifically is supported.