activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer throttling
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:39:52 GMT
The only thing built in would be the scheduling feature.  Take a look at
http://activemq.apache.org/delay-and-schedule-message-delivery.html

This allows you to delay a message or schedule so this may work for you.
Otherwise I think you will have to continue using client logic if you want
to throttle your consumers.