activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ] Spring 4.1.8 support in ActiveMQ Karaf
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:02:33 GMT
Unfortunately, I had to back this commit out, you can track it here:

The Spring DM dependency is causing problems and needs to be removed as it
is deprecated. (there is already a jira for this, AMQ-5932)

At this point this will most likely have to wait until a 5.14.0 release
which will should no longer have that Spring DM dependency.