activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sands, Gary" <gsa...@tycoint.com>
Subject RE: Clients for ActiveMQ JMS 6.0.0?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:10:47 GMT
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/6.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

Directory is dated Mon Mar 09 15:58:38 UTC 2015

Downloaded and uncompressed apache-activemq-6.0.0-20150309.155404-1-bin.tar.gz into /opt on
Fedora 21.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 January 2016 11:04
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Clients for ActiveMQ JMS 6.0.0?

On 01/18/2016 04:15 AM, Sands, Gary wrote:
> I'm using  the ActiveMQ 6.0.0. snapshot as a broker and am having difficulty finding
ActiveMQ and AMQP clients that work.

> Are there any non-Java clients that work with ActiveMQ 6.0.0?
> When will activemq-cpp/CMS have a client that works with 6.0.0?
>
> I have a CMS client that works fine over OpenWire and STOMP with ActiveMQ 5.9 but just
hangs with ActiveMQ 6.0.0 until the inactivity timer kicks in. Sure CMS only claims compatibility
with 4.x and 5.x but I had hoped that JMS 6.0.0 would have some level of backward compatibility.

> On the AMQP front I've tried the Python "amqpclt" and Apache "qpid-receive" with 6.0.0,
since they are available on Fedora 21 through the OS repositories. These have not been successful
either.

> Tyco Safety Products/CEM Systems Ltd.
> ________________________________
>
> This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of
the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information
contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.

There is no ActiveMQ 6.0.0 release in development so I'm not sure what broker you are using,
can you clarify what broker you are running and where you are getting it from?

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121