activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: basic security tag in bootstrap.xml
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:41:59 GMT
BTW, you're correct about the <entry> element. It's no longer supported. We removed it
when we implemented client-side JNDI. Server-side JNDI binding configuration is no longer
necessary for the standalone broker.

I'll update that doc.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "spruitt" <steve.pruitt@hp.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:58:01 AM
Subject: RE: basic security tag in bootstrap.xml

Let's try again.  I may messed up and forgot the attachment or it may have been stripped?

I also think I found another documentation error.

At https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.2.0/queue-attributes.html

This is shown as an example queue entry defined under the jms tag.  I think <entry>
is illegal.  I get a SAX exception and it looks like a schema problem.

<queue name="selectorQueue">
   <entry name="/queue/selectorQueue"/>
   <selector string="color='red'"/>
   <durable>true</durable>