activemq-users mailing list archives

From Klaus Pittig <klaus.pit...@futura4retail.com>
Subject Re: KahaDB vs LevelDB
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:45:25 GMT
You are right, and I do prefer KahaDB due to its performance (as long as
LevelDB seems to be just "beta-stable").
Such a decision needs to be made after careful consideration of the
trade-offs.
On the strength of our past experience some customers have much less
traffic resp. no the highest performance requirements, so a
journaledJdbc Adapter could help for some time.

A permanently "self-healing" KahaDB would be a huge advantage to
simplify long-term operation in my point of view.