activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Artemis] Any plans for Artemis Support for OSGI
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:28:01 GMT
It should already work. In Apache Karaf you can install artemis using
these commands:

feature:repo-add artemis 1.2.0
feature:install artemis-core artemis-amqp artemis-hornetq artemis-mqtt
artemis-stomp

This will install all the transports.
You can then configure artemis using etc/artemis.xml
and etc/org.apache.activemq.artemis.cfg

There is not much documentation of it till now. I planned to work on it
but did not yet get to it.
If you can try it and report back what you found that would be great.

Christian