activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Artemis 1.2.0 Released
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:46:29 GMT
For anyone wanting to try artemis on Apache Karaf 4.0.3. You can use
these commands on the started karaf server.

feature:repo-add artemis 1.2.0
feature:install artemis-core artemis-amqp artemis-hornetq artemis-mqtt
artemis-stomp

This should start an activemq server with default configs. You can then
adapt the config in etc/artemis.xml.
I would be happy about any feedback on usability in OSGi.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de