activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for SpringJmsBootstrap?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:23:49 GMT
To be clear, the setBeanFactory method is there to fulfill the implementation of org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryAware.
 API documentation for that class is available from Spring (e.g. https://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/javadoc-api/org/springframework/beans/factory/BeanFactoryAware.html).

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Mahar" <derek.mahar@gmail.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 12:19:13 PM
Subject: Re: Documentation for SpringJmsBootstrap?

Thank you.

According to
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/deb84857a692630508b30849e4be7c79c02831c3/integration/activemq-spring-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/integration/spring/SpringJmsBootstrap.java,
class SpringJmsBootstrap extends EmbeddedJMS with a single method

public void setBeanFactory(BeanFactory beanFactory) throws BeansException;

which I presume makes the server Spring context aware.  It also means that
most of the behaviour of SpringJmsBootstrap is identical to that of
EmbeddedJMS, so the documentation for EmbeddedJMS almost entirely documents
SpringJmsBoostrap, too.

Derek