activemq-users mailing list archives

From BlueDragon <shashidha...@synchronoss.com>
Subject Re: After failover, earlier messages are lost
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:50:47 GMT
Just wanted to add some info:
When it works:
1. I run a publisher java class [master A and slave B are up]
2. Sends messages through master broker A.
3. I run consumer java class to receive the messages which works fine.

When it doesn't:
1. I run a publisher java class [master A and slave B are up]
2. Sends messages through master broker A, once done I stop broker A making
broker B as the master
3. I run the consumer java class which connects to broker B but doesn't
receive any messages.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything basic here. I really need to know
this to troubleshoot similar setup in our production.

Thanks.