activemq-users mailing list archives

From ruffp <prx.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with stand alone web console in 5.7 using a master/slave architecture
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:20:39 GMT
In fact in case I was not clear enough, the activemqweb application now
behave correctly (meaning does not say "slave" whichever node I am querying
but forwards to the active one) with the new servicemix (5.1.4) which use
ActiveMQ 5.10.

Now I don't even know where are the real source code of this bundle
(activemqweb) in ServiceMix, in ActiveMQ or somewhere else. If you can point
me to the right version (I found
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-web-console which gives 404 and another
SVN repo in ActiveMQ where the version is 5.8)