activemq-users mailing list archives

From spruitt <steve.pru...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Schema amqp not found
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:27:21 GMT
That is the code I started with.  But I get:

Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: AMQ119031: Unable
to validate user

So next I started trying:

connection = connectionFactory.createConnection(user, pw);

But I still get:

Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: AMQ119031: Unable
to validate user

The user is defined in the Artemis property files.  I tried many things
trying to get past this.  I turned security off and the sample worked ok.
So I know the broker is running fine.

After giving up on this example code, I switched over to a naming context to
see if I could find a path to get this code running.  I found this example
code and I found ActiveMQInitialContextFactory in
artemis-jms-client-1.2.0.jar.  But it gives the error in the original post:

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.apache.activemq.artemis.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
p.put("connectionFactory.ConnectionFactory",
"amqp://localhost:5672&amqp.vhost=localhost");
p.put("queue.queue/exampleQueue", "exampleQueue");
initialContext = new InitialContext(p);
: