activemq-users mailing list archives

From spruitt <steve.pru...@hp.com>
Subject Client failed to authenticate
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:18:07 GMT
I am trying to get Artemis running and having a security not obvious.  This
is my first pass at Artemis and I installed it on windows as a service.  I
have checked the artemis-roles.properties, artemis-users.properties, and
broker.xml files and all seems ok as per the user credentials to create a
session.  I'm trying to get the example AMQPQueueExample.java working.

Code snippet is:

ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
JmsConnectionFactory("amqp://localhost:5672");
connection = connectionFactory.createConnection("admin", "xxx");
Session session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

I am executing from the IntelliJ debugger and after trying to create a
session the console has this snippet:

Connected to the target VM, address: '127.0.0.1:57367', transport: 'socket'
[AmqpProvider:(1):[amqp://localhost:5672]] INFO
org.apache.qpid.jms.sasl.SaslMechanismFinder - Best match for SASL auth was:
SASL-PLAIN
Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Client failed to
authenticate at
org.apache.qpid.jms.provider.amqp.AmqpSaslAuthenticator.handleSaslFail(AmqpSaslAuthenticator.java:51)
at
org.apache.qpid.jms.provider.amqp.AmqpSaslAuthenticator.authenticate(AmqpSaslAuthenticator.java:93)
 at
org.apache.qpid.jms.provider.amqp.AmqpProvider.processSaslAuthentication(AmqpProvider.java:826)