activemq-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: suppress error from Camel Route on slave
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 15:03:39 GMT
I had a similar setup in ActiveMQ 5.11.2 - but the route was a simple timer that wrote a log
statement (amount other things).  When I ran this configuration in a Master/Slave configuration
with a KahaDB store, the routes were only active one ActiveMQ instance at a time.

Can you post the camel.xml and the activemq.xml files?  I’d like to see what the differences
are.

Quinn Stevenson
quinn@pronoia-solutions.com
(801) 244-7758