activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Need help with a message broker configuration
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:40:53 GMT
Your original description said that log directory "grows and grows", and
now you're saying "the activemq server removes log files and creates new
files."  Which is it?  If you're still looking for help, I think you need
to spend a little time describing exactly what you're seeing happen with
that directory, in gory detail.