activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Need help with a message broker configuration
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:39:07 GMT
Which two files were deleted?  Not their filenames, but where did they sit
in the overall order?

When you browse the oldest message on each queue that has no consumers,
look to see if the oldest message in each either has no JMSExpiration
header or has one that's further in the future than your expected range.
That's what my money's on: the broker can't remove the oldest KahaDB file
because it contains a message that can't be expired.

Tim