activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Master/Slave and store and forward topic
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 14:54:42 GMT
Your networkConnectors need to have maxReconnectAttempts=0 if you're using
failover.  This allows the bridge to be rebuilt (which reinitializes the
subscriptions properly) when a reconnect occurs; with a non-zero setting,
the failover transport eats the fact of the reconnect and the bridge ends
up in a bad state.

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, and thati didn't
catch that when you posted your networkConnectors the first time.

Tim