activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ failover Java-level deadlock
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:32:31 GMT
I see you submitted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6095 to
capture this bug.  Thanks.

I've never done anything with LevelDB, so what I know comes just from
reading the documentation and the questions people like you post to this
list.  So I don't have any suggestions to offer, other than to say that
your described configuration sounds reasonable as far as it goes, so I
expect that the problem you're hitting stems from a bug rather than a
misconfiguration on your end, which is why I suggested submitting a bug
report in JIRA.

Tim