activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Using topics for publishing broker metrics
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:52:17 GMT
I wouldn't try to make your own advisory topics; just use normal topics as
you've proposed.

Wouldn't it be simpler to publish to a failover URL containing all the
brokers rather than starting an embedded broker whose sole purpose is to
publish stats?  It seems like your proposed approach adds unnecessary
complexity.

Tim