activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: HTTP transport
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 01:56:46 GMT
I suspect that the slowness has more to do with needing to set up and tear
down a new HTTP connection for each message than with Jetty, though I'm
still surprised it's that slow.

When you monitor the client and broker processes, what resource (CPU,
memory, disk I/O, etc.) is the bottleneck, and for which process?