activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active NMS - ISession and transaction listeners - how do I get TransactionId
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:33:36 GMT
On 12/19/2015 04:33 PM, sburczymucha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Active NMS and I would like to log some information (e.g.
> Transaction ID) about currently processed transaction. It seems that I can
> use transaction listeners: TransactionStartedListener,
> TransactionCommittedListener and TransactionRolledBackListener but I'm
> having a problem with getting Transaction ID in TransactionCommittedListener
> - it is always null. Is there any other way to do it? Here is a sample code:
You are probably one of the only people to ever use those event points,
so not to surprising that you found some gremlins.  You might want to
take a peek at the code and see if it is a simple fix, maybe work up a
fix and add a unit test to the suite to cover your use case and then
open a new Jira.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121