activemq-users mailing list archives

From Shine <activ...@club.webhop.org>
Subject Re: Need help with a message broker configuration
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:34:06 GMT
Hello Tim,

there is no file older than 3 weeks ...
this is the oldest file (12 days old):
-rw-rw-r-- 1 activemq activemq 33584906 Dez 18 15:22 db-484.log

.. and i have never seen an older file than 3 weeks.

Yes, you understood my experiment correctly. I did the experiment after
midnight on a production broker .. so there were no "new" consumer at the
second run which consumed the messages.

May be I will do some tests on a test broker and consume all messages.

Some infos to the messages and the long time-to-live. The message contains a
user filled form for example. The receiver is a normal desktop computer and
the computer is not 24/7 on(-line) or the user is on holyday ... that is the
reason for such long time-to-live.

I will spend more disk space.

regards
Shine