activemq-users mailing list archives

From mtod <m...@thetods.net>
Subject suppress error from Camel Route on slave
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 22:58:52 GMT
I'm running ActiveMQ 5.13 on a leveldb cluster.
My ActiveMQ.xml config contains a Camel route in an include file.

	<import resource="ESBRoute1.xml"/>

I route xml from one queue to a topic but when slave is in standby mode I
keep getting this error :

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2015/12/28 18:10:26 | ERROR | Could not refresh JMS
Connection for destination 'esb.*' - retrying using
FixedBackOff{interval=5000, currentAttempts=181, maxAttempts=unlimited}.
Cause: Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Broker named
'localhost' does not exist.

Is there a way to suppress this error or Non-Error due to it being a slave?

Thanks

Mike