activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kai B <kai.bros...@kewill.com>
Subject Re: Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml]
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:52:45 GMT
ActiveMQ seems to come with commonc-dbcp2, so you should use
org.apache.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSource as your datasource:

        <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSource"
         destroy-method="close">
                 <property name="driverClassName"
value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
                 <property name="url"

value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
                 <property name="username" value="zetes"/>
                 <property name="password" value="zetes"/>
                 <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
        </bean>

Sparg wrote