activemq-users mailing list archives

From jahlborn <jahlb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message browsing hanging
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 14:52:24 GMT
For more context, the ActiveMQQueueBrowser is obviously hanging out if
hasMoreElements(), which is then calling into waitForMessage().  This method
keeps sending a pull command to the consumer.  This will result in a
MessagePull command sent asynchronously.  where will that go?  how can i
determine what might be going wrong on the receiver end?  Any pointers would
be great.

jahlborn wrote