activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ web console
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 20:35:55 GMT
I like the look-and-feel of this console, based on the screen-shots at
https://github.com/snuids/AMQC/wiki.

It's very interesting that this tool works entirely out of the browser as
well.

All of the information displayed is obtained via jolokia, is that correct?
And all administration also operates via jolokia?

That would be a concern for a web-console, in my opinion, which should work
with any configuration of ActiveMQ, even when jolokia is disabled.  With
that said, even if this is not great as a web-console, it is a welcome tool
for ActiveMQ users.