activemq-users mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <jedst...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ deployment
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 05:28:18 GMT
What you probably want is a combination of HA and communication.

HA I.e master and slave(s) (Depending on storage) gives you uptime.
NOB gives you communication paths and as such scalability and for some value of it versatility.

You can also use the two above and combine that with bridges to build small little scalable
clouds that forward like say enterprise email systems.

You can also go the completely different route and say that in your Enterprise you only use
central brokers for messages between systems of importance, then you use local broker networks
for message patterns, aggregation etc.

There is no one solution here. If you have more specific questions it might be easier for
people here to help as we might have more associations possible?

/je

> On Nov 30, 2015, at 3:25 PM, Rallavagu <rallavagu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> After spending some time reading, with reference to the following link,
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html
>
> What I am trying to figure out is if it is possible to achieve a cluster with fault tolerance
deploying with "Networks of brokers" or should I consider "Master/Slave" in addition to "Networks
of brokers". Not sure how the hybrid deploying works. Any comments would help. Thanks.