activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Brokers starts the reindex of the KahaDB on every startup
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:55:07 GMT
I have a vague memory of seeing a fix for exactly this bug in one of the
most recent (5.11.x or later) versions, but I couldn't find it in a quick
search of JIRA.  Can anyone confirm my memory?

If I'm remembering correctly, then an upgrade to 5.12.1 should fix your
problem.  If your organization will let you, you could upgrade your staging
environment to see if the observed behavior changes.

Tim