activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Master/Slave and store and forward topic
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:26:30 GMT
OK, that's good info, and thank you for the version number.  Am I right to
assume that if there were any errors or other unexpected output in the logs
on any of your brokers, you'd have mentioned them by now?

What about enqueue and dequeue counts for subscriptions on S1?  Do you see
all enqueues there, or only the one as well?

Tim