activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rallavagu <rallav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ deployment
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:25:53 GMT
After spending some time reading, with reference to the following link,

http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html

What I am trying to figure out is if it is possible to achieve a cluster
with fault tolerance deploying with "Networks of brokers" or should I
consider "Master/Slave" in addition to "Networks of brokers". Not sure
how the hybrid deploying works. Any comments would help. Thanks.