activemq-users mailing list archives

From bosbeles <bosbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis message queue oriented design help
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 08:32:53 GMT
Hi. I have problems on designing message queue oriented design on a clustered
fault tolerant system.

There are three sites A B C.

B is clustered as B1 B2 B3.

C is clustered as C1 C2 C3.

A message X (1000-5000 Xs per second actually) is sent to B cluster from
Site A.

B converts it to Y and sends it to C.

C converts it to Z and sends it to B.

If the connection between A and B fails A sends X to C. Now C converts it to
Z and sends Z to B.

If all connections of A fail then A stores Xs locally.

I have looked at the Apache Activemq Artemis.

But i cannot exactly figure out whether it fulfils my above scenario.

Could you help me? Thanks for your answers.