activemq-users mailing list archives

From swPTech <swea...@proxytechnologies.com>
Subject Request for C# ActiveMQ websocket example, non-localHost Provider
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:23:02 GMT
We are trying to make a C# (NMS, ActiveMQ, websocket) request to a Linux
Server web service to receive messages on an ActiveMQ broker queue. The web
service puts out messages on a queue over ws or wss and we're trying to make
a STOMP websocket connection to the service to receive those messages. The
examples on the net with localHost Consumer/Providers work for us,  but we
are unable to get messages on our queue for our Consumer from the server.
Any suggestions or examples would be greatly appreciated. Do we need to
'discover' the Server / server and its broker since it is not local? We have
a web address for them.  The server uses Python websocket STOMP.

Thanks.

swPTech