activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jarmo Sorvari <jarmo.sorv...@tamk.fi>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ and the Windows world
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 07:04:54 GMT

The need is to be able to use the same scripting language that our windows guy would use for
the rest of the integration. A ready PowerShell module would be ideal. Having to compile things
or use Java (just to load a message) creates a threshold of some sort.

Thanks to Jim Gomes, too. We will look at the NMS library!

Jarmo