activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Persistent messages not moving from embedded broker to remote broker
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:53:35 GMT
And the second one:

BTW, the configuration information you provided ruled out a couple of
possible explanations:
You're using duplex networkConnectors for both broker-to-broker
connections, so we don't have a problem where messages can only be
forwarded one way between a given pair of brokers.
Your client isn't using selectors that might not match your messages.
You don't appear to have disabled advisory messages on any of the brokers.
You're using the same topic name to publish and consume.
Thanks for providing it, and eliminating those possibilities.  Hopefully
the answers to the questions I just asked will lead us in the right
direction.

One other thing: all the examples I'm used to seeing use either static:,
failover:, or masterslave: protocols to wrap the tcp: protocol for their
networkConnectors.  Can you try using "static:(tcp:" + REMOTE_BROKER_URL +
")" when creating your ActiveMQConnectionFactory and see if the behavior
changes?

Also, your current setup doesn't provide fault tolerance for the standalone
broker itself.  Do you need it to?

Tim