activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Activemq export or save all messages from a queue with over 600K messages with a readonly account
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2015 04:09:11 GMT
It's a broker-side option, set in activemq.xml; I'm not aware of any option
to set it from the client.

But whether you set it client-side or server-side, are you sure you want
to?  Browsing a topic requires all messages to be stored in memory
(simultaneously); are you sure your broker can hold them all?  Why are you
trying to archive 600k messages?