activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ consumer count is set to "0"
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:08:25 GMT
Step #2 looks like your problem, based on that thread dump.  Are you
publishing back to the same broker, or another one?   Whichever one it is,
is it just overloaded trying to accept 40000 messages all at once?  Are
those messages actually getting to that broker, and at what rate?

Why is a producer window being used?  To what end?

Tim