activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Ability to listen to message prefetch on the client?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 15:48:46 GMT
I think we're having an issue with prefetch and some of our customers
stealing work and then sitting on it while other threads starve.

Is there a way to trace/listen the prefetch system on the clients?

Alternatively, a way to see the timestamp that a JMS message was
prefetched.  This way I can diff that and the time when I receive message
to measure the latency.

Kevin

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com