activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Artemis - Certificate Security
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 02:44:12 GMT
I haven't looked into it in too much details but whatever is done should be done far enough
into the broker that it works for all (or at least most) of the protocols.  I think you'd
probably need to create a new extension of org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.ActiveMQSecurityManager.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "slew77" <stephen.lewis77@yahoo.co.uk>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:01:37 AM
Subject: Re: Artemis - Certificate Security

So based on ActiveMQ 5, I want to grab the certificate from the
ConnectionInfo.transportContext.

I can get the certificate array in ActiveMQChannelHandler.channelRead, but
means I have to propagate it using bufferReceived.

Then in OpenWireConnection.bufferReceived I can setTransportContext on the
ConnectionInfo object, which is the unmarshalled buffer.

OK approach or did you have another plan in mind?