activemq-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Enormous amount of db-xxx.log files in "scheduler" directory
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:54:41 GMT
If I'm using JConsole, where would I see it in that GUI?

Regards,

Barry Barnett
Enterprise Queuing Services | (QS4U) Open Queuing Services
Wells Fargo
Cell: 803-207-7452

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:47 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Enormous amount of db-xxx.log files in "scheduler" directory

On 10/22/2015 04:46 AM, Martin Lichtin wrote:
> Can you help me understand what is stored in the "scheduler" directory?
> I see about 14G of db-xxx.log files sitting there.
>
> All queues are empty and also the kahadb directory contains just one db-nnn.log file.
>
> schedulerSupport is enabled only due to use of the redelivery plugin.
>
> I'm pretty puzzled to see two directories ("kahadb" and "scheduler") containing message
db files, with the latter one filling up.

The scheduler is a KahaDB based store that is used to hold and manage the scheduled messages
for the broker.  If you are using the broker side redelivery plugin then there could be messages
store in the scheduler.
You can use the JMX MBean to query what is contained in the scheduler.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.