activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Basmajian, Raffi" <rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject RE: Transports available for networkConnectors
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:55:58 GMT
Good question, but I think a more important one to ask is: why would broker-to-broker connections
need anything other than tcp? If I configure transport connectors for stomp, amqp, etc., it's
because I'm bridging a gap between clients who speak those protocols, and the broker itself.
Brokers configured in NoB, on the other hand, talk the same language, so there's no technical
gap to bridge and thus no need to transform from one message format to another.

Is that a correct assessment or am I missing something?

Raffi

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Shannon [mailto:christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 10:12 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Transports available for networkConnectors [ EXTERNAL ]

The auto transport should work but only if the activemq-broker jar is on the classpath.  It
would just use OpenWire.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 9:50 AM, <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com> wrote:

> Ill keep you posted as to how the duplex works with ssl...
>
> Regards,
>
> Barry

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds
may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email
communications.