activemq-users mailing list archives

From "dhananjay.patkar" <dhananjay.pat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ consumer count is set to "0"
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 04:42:31 GMT
No, the broker logs are clear and I dont see any warnings in broker logs.
*I am worried as, even broker resources are within limit this waiting thread
never returns causing this consumer to die*.

My workflow is

Queue   ->  Camel route jms consumer (uses connectionfactory without
producer window size as its consumer)
                                       1. Bean Processor to split the
message into multiple (~40k) messages
                                       2. Send ~40k messages using spring
jmstemplate (uses connectionfactory with producer window)