activemq-users mailing list archives

From kal2 <kinfo0...@gmail.com>
Subject FutureResponse bottleneck when using more than 10 threads
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:48:32 GMT
The FutureResponse becomes the bottleneck when we use more than 10 threads to
send msgs out through connections.. We need to support large number of
threads on producer side and they also send jms msgs, is there anything to
set that can help with this limitation.

pool-69-thread-4" - Thread t@734
   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING
            at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
            - parking to wait for <4bfa2856> (a
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)
            at
java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)
            at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043)
            at
java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.take(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:374)
            at
org.apache.activemq.transport.FutureResponse.getResult(FutureResponse.java:40)