activemq-users mailing list archives

From J_S <sanzharovskay...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:19:57 GMT
I'm new to ActiveMQ.

I'm trying to set up a Master/Slave configuration of ActiveMQ using embedded
derby-ds. But I have a problem configuring jdbc - brokers do not start at
all.

Here is a part of my activemq.xml related to it:

<broker>
   <persistenceAdapter>
            <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataDirectory="activemq-data"
dataSource="#derby-ds"/>
   </persistenceAdapter>
</broker>
<bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
  </bean>

ActiveMQ doesn't start, in activemq.log I see the following:

| ERROR | Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml], reason: Error
creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0'
defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Cannot create inner bean
'(inner bean)#24fbe4' of type
[org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter] while setting bean
property 'persistenceAdapter'; nested exception is
with name '(inner bean)#24fbe4' defined in class path resource
[activemq.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'derby-ds' while setting
bean property 'dataSource'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource] for bean with name
'derby-ds' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception
is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource |
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory | main

What have I to do to make it found the class needed?

Hope for help :)
Julia