activemq-users mailing list archives

From "rosy.salame@murex.com" <rosy.sal...@murex.com>
Subject data of "Enqueued" and "Dequeued" messages are lost after restart of ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 13:55:12 GMT
Hello,

I've lost statistics about "Enqueued" and "Dequeued" messages for all my
queues after a restart of my ActiveMQ where they become all ZEROS as
attached picture shows:
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4702713/activemq.jpg>

Is there a way/configuration to keep those values even if a restart of
ActiveMQ is done? Actually, I need them for statistics. The good thing is
that pending messages are kept after restart, but, is there a way to
preserve data of "Enqueued" and "Dequeued" as well?

Thanks,
Rosy