activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin Lichtin <lich...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Configuring an IOExceptionHandler
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:33:40 GMT
Wanted to ask if it is advisable to configure an IOExceptionHandler, such as

     <bean id="ioExceptionHandler" class="org.apache.activemq.util.DefaultIOExceptionHandler">

     </bean>

I could not find much information about this feature, besides
http://activemq.apache.org/configurable-ioexception-handling.html

Is this a tried and trusted approach to handle e.g. an out-of-disk-space scenario?

We've recently had a full disk and experienced lost messages, which is something we obviously
try to avoid happening in the future.

- Martin