activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Basmajian, Raffi" <rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject RE: GC Overhead limit exceeded?
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:25:03 GMT
Are you referring to the G1 collector?
I know it's completely subjective, but I'd be curious to know what settings (in general) work
well for moderate volume.

Raffi

-----Original Message-----
From: burtonator2011@gmail.com [mailto:burtonator2011@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Burton
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:54 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: GC Overhead limit exceeded? [ EXTERNAL ]

This is memory.

Increase ActiveMQ memory .... if you still have the problem try upgrading to Java 8 as it's
better with GC...

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com
… or check out my Google+ profile
<https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds
may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email
communications.