activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Basmajian, Raffi" <rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject Failover support in 5.11
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:18:48 GMT
Looking to confirming transports that support client failover in 5.11/A-MQ 6.2
Based on documentation, we found the following; are we missing anything?

Openwire
Openwire.net
AMQP JMS

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds
may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email
communications.