activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Basmajian, Raffi" <rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject RE: Network of Brokers - Putting/Getting from a queue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:07:02 GMT
Barry,

No, not from the client perspective, there is no special designation. Provided <networkConnectors>
config permits message flow between A and B, messages should flow in the direction of the
connector config.

Raffi

-----Original Message-----
From: barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com [mailto:barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:24 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Network of Brokers - Putting/Getting from a queue [ EXTERNAL ]

If we have 2 brokers defined in a network together, and we define a queue on broker A, and
an application connects to Broker B to put a message on that queue, should the message just
go there?  Do we need to specify that it is a 'network' queue?

Regards,

Barry

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds
may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email
communications.